Molins de Rei
Conservation and restoration of stained glass since 1923
The parish of San Miguel de Molins de Rei was built in 1940 by the architect Joan Gumà y Cuevas. It has mosaics by Santiago Padrós and stained glass windows built by our workshop following sketches by the artists Jaume Mercader-Miret and Ramón Rogent.
In 2015 we completed the stained glass windows of the church in building the large set of the facade following projects of the artist and architect Andrea Ortega.