This website is committed to ensuring the accessibility of its website for everyone. Our goal is to provide an inclusive and user-friendly digital environment, in accordance with the guidelines in Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7 on accessibility of public sector websites and applications for mobile devices (hereinafter, Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7).
This website strives to comply with Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September. However, due to the dynamic nature of the content and the diversity of technologies, some elements may not be fully compliant with accessibility standards at all times.
Measures taken to ensure accessibility
- Website design and structure with accessibility in mind.
- Implementation of keyboard navigation and shortcuts to facilitate the use of the website.
- Adequate contrasts between text elements and their background.
- Use of clear and consistent headings to organize content.
- Ensure that the content is understandable and legible.
If you encounter any accessibility problems on our website or would like to make comments and suggestions to improve the user experience, please contact us through our contact section on the website. We are committed to investigating and addressing your concerns in a timely manner.
This accessibility statement was last updated on 04/25/2023.